Spray painting booths combine the operation of spray and bake.
During the painting operation, the system is in an external circulation state:
1. First turn on the lights and gates and drive the car into the booth;
2. Close the gate, start the inlet fan and extractor;
3. Carry out the painting work in the booth;
4. After the painting is completed, close the fan;
5. Stop the painting operation and then start the baking fan;
6. The system is in the internal circulation state during baking;
7. The system will automatically stop and finish the baking work when the set time is up.